Current report No. 51/2020
Date of preparation: 2020-08-13
Short name of the issuer: i2 Development S.A.
Subject: Issue, allocation and summary of the K series bond offer
Legal basis: Article 17 para. 1 MAR – confidential information
In reference to the current report No. 49/2020 of July 24, 2020, the Management Board of i2 Development S.A. with its registered office in Wrocław ("Company") informs that on August 13, 2020, the Issuer issued and allocated 10,000 series K bonds ("Series K Bonds"), issued under the public bond issue program, without drawing up an issue prospectus, on the basis of an information memorandum ("Memorandum").
The Company informs below about the results of the Series K Bonds offer:
1. Subscription start and end date: July 27, 2020 – August 11, 2020.
2. Date of allocation of the securities: August 13, 2020.
3. Number of securities covered by the subscription: 10,000
4. Reduction rate: 42.206%
5. Number of securities subscribed for in the subscription: 17.303
6. Number of securities that were allotted under the subscription: 10,000
7. Price at which the securities were subscribed: PLN 1,000.00
8. Number of people who subscribed for the securities covered by the subscription: 146
9. Number of people who were allocated the securities under the subscription: 146
10. Name of the underwriters: The company did not conclude any underwriting agreements in connection with the Bond offer
11. Value of the subscription, understood as the product of the number of securities covered by the offer and the issue price: PLN 10,000,000.00
12. Method of paying for the subscribed (purchased) securities: Most of the Series K Bonds were paid in cash (PLN 6,987,700.00), the remaining part (PLN 3,012,300.00) are the current series F and G bondholders.
According to the Issuer’s estimates, the total costs of the series K bond issue amounted to PLN 330,000.00 net, including:
a) costs of preparing and conducting the offer: PLN 325,000.00
b) costs of remuneration of underwriters: PLN 0.00,
c) costs of preparing the information document, including consultancy costs: PLN 5,000.00 net,
d) costs of promoting the offer: PLN 0.00.
The costs of the issue of series K bonds will be settled over time and will be included in the Issuer’s other financial costs.
Signatures of persons representing the Company:
2020-08-13 Marcin Misztal President of the Management Board